Our goal at the show:
- Gain exposure for the guild and our members. Our membership list is being printed on a buyers’ postcard to be distributed at the show.
- Broaden our member base.
- Meet Surface Pattern Design Guild members from around the globe!
- Build partnerships with individuals and companies in the industry that will benefit our members
- Learn more about Surtex and present our findings with our members at an upcoming guild meeting
- Jill and Pamela are looking for one other guild member to work with them at the booth. If you’re willing to pay your own transportation and lodging costs, this is a great opportunity to experience Surtex and help the guild. If you are interested, please leave a comment. We’ll draw a name on Friday, May 2nd.
- Our booth banners will feature member artwork. If you would like your work to be considered for use on the banners, here’s what to do: (1) Each member may submit up to two separate pieces. (2) Each piece should be submitted in full (no swatches) at 300 dpi, and at 72 dpi. (3) Please include your copyright notice on each, in a separate layer (to give us more options in creating the banners.) (4) Please submit your work no later than next Wednesday, May 7th.
[Due to booth size restraints, the steering committee will decide how many artwork pieces will be shown]
- If your designer profile isn’t yet up on our Designer Directory, now’s the time to do it so that it can be available to view in our booth! Please e-mail email@example.com for instructions. We'll need your completed profile questionnaire, and images no later than Thursday, May 15th.
- This is a big moment for all of us in the Guild, and an opportunity for more exposure in the industry. If you would like to help us cover the cost of this endeavor, please click on the PayPal button below. Thanks in advance.